This is how students log in to the campus wifi
- Depending on your operating system you would have to locate the network settings.
- For iOS locate the gear icon titled "Settings" once in look for the Wi-Fi setting.
- For Android from the top of the device, swipe down for the notifications center where you would find your quick options. Look for Wi-Fi settings.
From the list of WiFi networks, select the "Pacific College Wireless Network" iOS Android
- After you've connected A splash screen will appear and prompt you to log in.
- For Windows users, this splash screen will appear in your default browser instead of its own screen. It will look like these windows below.
At this point, you are able to access the internet. You will be greeted with a PCOM network welcome screen from the Pacific College website home.
If you encountered any problems during this process, contact our tech support team for assistance. You can reach them by Clicking Here