Pacific College of Health and Sciences Help Center

    Faculty / Staff?Click here for Faculty / Staff support

    Record Change Request

    April 7th, 2020

    If a student would like to change their address, personal email address, and/or phone number, an electronic request may be submitted via the Student Portal.  Please see the steps below:

    Step 1

    Once logged into the Student Portal, click "My Profile."

    A screenshot of a cell phone

Description automatically generated

    Step 2

    A sub-menu will appear.  Click on "My Information."


    Step 3

    A new page opens with your current information.  If you need to update your address, personal email address, and/or phone number, submit an electronic request by selecting the “Request Change” link at the bottom of the screen.

    Step 4

    A text box screen will appear.  Please enter the information to be updated and hit “Submit” at the bottom of the screen. 


    Step 5

    Your campus Registrar will receive the electronic request.  Please allow 24-72 business hours for your request to update in the system.

    How to Change your Legal Name or Social Security Number

    If a student would like to update their legal name and/or Social Security Number, please submit a Record Change Form with supporting documentation to your campus’ Registrar’s Office.  The acceptable form(s) of documentation for each request is listed on the form. The Record Change Form is available on the HUB, under the “Documents” folder.

    If you encountered any problems during this process, contact our tech support team for assistance. You can reach them by Clicking Here

    Was this helpful?