Pacific College of Health and Sciences Help Center

    Faculty / Staff?Click here for Faculty / Staff support

    How to Access School Documents from StudentHub

    Looking for Your Campus' School Documents? StudentHub Still has them.

    Step 1

    Go to the Student Hub. Click on Student Documents

    Step 2

    Click the Campus/Program you are currently enrolled at

    Note: You can only view documents from your assigned campus. If you find that documents are missing or you are assigned to the wrong campus please refer to this article for additional help

    Step 3

    Browse the folders to find the documents you need

    If you encountered any problems during this process, contact our tech support team for assistance. You can reach them by Clicking Here

    Was this helpful?